Present at meeting:
1. Minutes from Meeting of December 6, 2006:
2. Additions / Deletions to the Agenda & Public Comment Period
3. Moosehead Enterprises Rate Increase: As per the Board's request, I have invited Earl Richardson, Jr. to attend this meeting to explain the reason for the recent rate increase for cable television service in Greenville.
4. Police Chief's Report
5. Liquor License Renewal – Kelly's Landing: Police Chief and I recommend approval.
6. Property Tax Abatement Requests: Agent to the Board of Assessor Rob Duplissea has reviewed all pending property tax abatement requests, and offered his suggestions. Town Clerk Roxanne Lizotte will go over these requests with the Board at the meeting.
7. Bond for Subdivision Road Construction: The road development for a subdivision located on East Road and property of the owner of Evergreen Estates requires a bond or other payment mechanism to secure the public interest in this planned infrastructure. The Code Enforcement Officer and I recommend acceptance of a check for the estimated amount of this project, which is $50,000.
8. Appointment of Jack Hart as Alternate Code Enforcement Officer: Jack Hart has expressed interest in working with Dick Gould in the Office of Code Enforcement. In order to allow him to attend various State Planning Office training session free of charge, he is required to be appointed in this capacity. With training and ultimately certification, Jack would be able to complete some of the work of Code Enforcement Officer on days that our current CEO is unavailable. I believe this will improve the level of customer service in this department: I recommend appointment of Jack Hart as Alternate CEO.
9. Additions to the Agenda (if any):